South West property agency Complete wanted to implement a new marketing strategy, to raise awareness of their brand, increase valuation requests, website visits and new leads.
We undertook a full brand review, before devising and delivering a new marketing strategy to reach their target customers.
The idea of the ‘Complete People’ campaign was to use real people to counteract negative perceptions of the property industry and communicate positive customer experiences of buying and selling. The brand objective was to make the Complete brand more relatable and authentic, replacing the tired sales messages with real ‘stories.’
The campaign consisted of video, print and digital led advertising across the website, social media and regional press/ online media and a launch for the Teignmouth office.
- The office launch event achieved press coverage across regional media and the film reached over 46,000 people on social media.
- The Facebook campaigns achieved a combined total of over half a million impressions, with the film receiving over 23,000 views.
- 241,000 people reached through digital campaigns.
- 3,000 clicked throughs to the Complete website
- For a 2 week period of the campaign, analytics showed that 890 people visited the ‘request a valuation page’ compared to 97 people for the 2 weeks prior to the campaign, proving an increase of 817%
- The positive ROI for the campaigns, highlights the success of Complete’s marketing shake-up and the creative approach to each challenge.