Job Role: Senior Account Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Starting salary £30,000 – £33,000 (depending on experience)
Closing Date: 28th Feb 2022
Senior Account Manager required for an awesome South West agency
This role affords a highly motivated and creative individual the opportunity to join an award winning agency, where you will be encouraged to share your ideas and vision, grow your team and really make your mark.
This is an exciting time for Astley Media, as we reach our 10 year anniversary and embark on an exciting period of expansion, with a rebrand planned for later this year.
As a fast growing marketing agency and foster an environment of innovation and constant learning and development. We have a strong and positive agency culture, with a friendly team and, although we mainly work from home we meet up regularly to collaborate on projects and catch up.
Astley Media has an array of exciting clients, from regional start ups to global brands. Services include customer insights, brand and marketing strategy, PR, multi-channel campaigns, content creation and social media management . We have won several awards for our creative and ‘dare to be different’ campaigns and love working with clients with purpose who have vision and want to make a positive difference in the world. Priority sectors are tech, public sector and infrastructure.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and driven Account Manager, with experience in B2B digital and brand marketing. Reporting to the Head of Client Services, with responsibility for two Account Executives, you will be responsible for multiple client accounts and expected to drive projects and campaigns to ensure client expectations are exceeded. You will have knowledge and experience of marketing strategy and a creative mindset. Building client relationships, to maintain and grow accounts is also vital.
You will be hugely supported in your role and an integral part of the senior team, with the opportunity to get involved in key decisions and contribute to the company’s growth.
If you’d like to be part of a fun, collaborative, exciting agency with a positive work culture and the potential to advance in your career, we would love to hear from you.
- Develop and deliver marketing strategies and campaign plans that deliver against objectives and KPIs, while keeping within budgets and timelines
- Day to day management of client and stakeholder relationships, from initial scoping to ensuring deliverables are met
- End-to-end management of projects and campaigns, in line with briefs and with measurement and evaluation of all deliverables
- Devise campaign, project and creative briefs
- Contribute to proposals and pitches
- Integrate new clients into the agency by managing the onboarding process and ensuring expectations are managed
- Work with the team to make key decisions, deliver strategy and manage priorities
- Maintain regular communication with clients about the status of their projects, managing multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Adopt a flexible approach to overcome challenges and adjust plans to meet changing properties or client needs
- Regularly report on campaign progress to clients and provide suggestions to improve performance
- By building great relationships and ensuring a high quality of service, maintain and grow client income over time
- Ensure referrals and testimonials are acquired from clients as well as account data and proof to serve as the basis of case studies that will be used for company marketing.
- Collaborate with the team to come up with creative ideas for campaigns and projects
- Contribute to the execution of successful campaigns and projects by creating content, delivering digital marketing campaigns and managing events
- Line management responsibility for two Account Executives, with the opportunity to build your team
- Comfortable working with using spreadsheets, organisational platforms and software
The must haves:
- At least five years experience in a marketing/ communications role
- Experience of working at management level
- Experience of working with B2B clients
- An understanding of all-things marketing strategy and brand
- A positive mindset and solution focused
- Experience of driving campaigns and projects through to successful completion
- Brilliant at building relationships with clients, external partners and team members
- Project management experience
- Highly organised and able to manage their time between multiple clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent writing skills
- Experienced across multiple channels, including content, social, digital, video, and more
- Experience in planning, researching and creating written and digital content
- Passionate about Marketing and on top of the latest industry trends and developments
- A creative mindset and a willingness to share ideas
- The commercial acumen to grow and develop your client accounts
The nice to haves:
- Competence with Apple Mac hardware / software
What we offer:
- A relaxed, fun and enjoyable working environment
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular salary reviews (tied to company performance)
- Opportunity for hybrid working, some office based and some from home
- Excellent training and progression, with the opportunity to learn, develop and progress quickly, with an investment in your professional development, including regular CIM courses
- A diverse mix of experienced team members to learn from
- Regular team socials and celebrations
- Apple tech provided for home working
- Health and wellbeing support
- Eye tests
- Company pension
- Sick leave benefit
- Cycle to work scheme
If you think this sounds like the role for you give us a shout with your CV and a brief intro. We’ll take it from there.
Please contact: Emma McLeod, Head of Client Services on email@example.com
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, with 30 minute lunch break