Join our Tribe!
Job Role: Marketing Account Executive
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: starting salary £21,000
Closing Date: Friday 4th February 2022
Interviews: w/c 14th February 2022
Astley Media is an award winning Marketing and PR agency with an energetic, creative and friendly team base in the South West. We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Account Executive to join our team and help support our client management and day to day operations.
Astley Media specialises in the tech, education, transport and local government sectors and has an array of clients, from regional start ups to global brands. Services include customer insights, brand and marketing strategy, multi-channel campaigns, content creation and social media management.
We are a fast growing agency and foster an environment of collaboration, innovation and constant learning and development.
The must haves:
– Exceptional levels of organisation
– A keen eye for detail
– A passion for marketing
– A can do, positive attitude
– Good copywriting and content creation skills
– A degree or 2 years experience in a similar role
The nice to haves:
– Experience working on digital marketing campaigns and social media management
– Competence with Apple Mac hardware / software
What we offer:
– A relaxed and enjoyable working environment
– Opportunity for hybrid working, some office based and some from home
– Opportunity to learn and develop
– A diverse mix of experienced team members to learn from
– 25 days holiday plus a day off on your birthday
- Working with Account Managers to deliver client campaigns and projects that meet the client’s brief and budget and deliver against objectives
- Administration tasks such as daily media checks
- Contributing creative ideas to campaigns/projects
- Content creation to include – press releases, blogs, social media posts, website content, email newsletters etc.
- Distributing media releases to the media and keeping the media contact lists up to date
- Media coverage – pursuing media coverage via phone calls and emails
- Social media management – organic and paid
- Attending client and team meetings, when required
- Compiling analytics and data for client/ status reports
- Assisting with the delivery of audience research, including focus groups and surveys
- Supporting the wider Astley Media team by undertaking admin tasks when required, such as – carrying out research, compiling spreadsheets, sourcing imagery and videos etc.
- Notify your line manager of learning/training/ skills development opportunities that could be beneficial to the business and your own professional development
If you think this sounds like the role for you give us a shout with your CV and a brief intro. We’ll take it from there.
Please contact: Emma McLeod, Head of Client Services on email@example.com
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday plus a day off on your birthday
- Pension scheme
- Apple Mac laptop
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, with 30 minute lunch break